Christina’s work has appeared in The Globe and Mail, the Vancouver Sun, and PAX Magazine, and on various websites and blogs. She provides regular travel trade coverage for PAXnewsWest.com.
Christina’s favourite travel destinations are Europe and Mexico, with a healthy bonus helping of local travel in British Columbia and the Pacific Northwest.
- The Globe and Mail – Leapin’ Lizards: Too Close to Nature in Mexico
- The Vancouver Sun – It Was Eggs Galore on Cuban Trip
- Ageless Living Magazine – Travel Like Royalty on Portugal’s Coast of Kings
- HealthCastle.com – A Healthy Trip through the Paris Markets
- PAXnewsWest – Velas Resorts showcases Chef Xavier Peréz Stone
- PAX Magazine – Where the Wild Things Are
Connect with Christina online:
Christina is a member of the BC Association of Travel Writers and The Travel Media Association of Canada.