Thanks to the support of the following BC businesses, the BCATW Symposium 2013 will be providing attendees a good chance to win these great prizes!
Please promote our generous sponsors.
- BC Ferries: return transportation for a car, driver and passenger onboard BC Ferries, valid on Southern Routes until October 1st, 2013 (Approx value $165)
- Bard on the Beach: two complimentary reserved seat tickets & other Bard merchandise
- Van Dusen Gardens: two complimentary admissions
- National Nikkei Heritage Centre: a book package from their Museum Gift Shop
- Capilano Suspension Bridge: 4 complimentary passes
- Vancouver Art Gallery: two admissions & two $15 lunch tickets for the Art Gallery Cafe
- Minter Gardens: Calendar, two admission passes and a $45 gift certificate for the Minter Gardens Buffet brunch
- Times Square Suites Hotel, Vancouver’s No. 5 on TripAdvisor, offered a 2 night stay including parking, valid from Sep 1 – April 30. Kindly arranged through Spectacular Ink
- Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa: a gift certificate. Also kindly arranged through Spectacular Ink
- Nanaimo Bar Trail: One hotel night plus lunch or dinner plus a sampling along Nanaimo’s wondrous trail! Compliments of Tourism Nanaimo
San Juan Islands Cruise
- Port Alberi’s Hospitality Inn: one night accommodation, breakfast, round trip train tickets and admissions to McLean’s Mill Alberni Valley Heritage Network firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Packet of books from the Nikkei Centre of Japanese Heritage on Kingsway
- Strawberry Hill Safeway: $40 gift card donation
- Scottsdale Mall Save-on: Foods Gift Basket
Random draws throughout the MAY 11 SYMPOSIUM will award prizes to lucky winners. All are encouraged to spread the word about these thoughtful sponsors.
Prime accommodation package draws are restricted to BCATW members, who as winners, are urged to write about their winning B.C. destinations.
The gift basket will be raffled to defer costs re our student-reduced $20 attendance rates.