Industry members must be in the active promotion of travel and tourism and in a position to provide guidance/information to the media; access to reduced rate travel/accommodation assistance; and access to photography.
Industry members may be tourist boards, visitors’ bureaus, hotels, transportation companies, public relations companies, attractions, tour operators and other travel industry representatives who are able to assist media members with information, guidance or access to reduced-rate transportation, accommodations or other travel-related services.
Industry members receive the following benefits: For a very reasonable annual fee, you will enjoy:
- An invitation to speak about your company at the BCATW annual symposium
- The opportunity to speak and network at all BCATW functions, including our monthly Meetups
- Subscription to “The Buzz”, BCATW’s monthly e-newsletter and the opportunity to submit items for “The Buzz”
- Links from the BCATW.org web site
- Opportunity to attend BCATW Annual General Meetings
- The right to elect a maximum of two Industry Members to the BCATW Board of Directors, who will have voting rights at BCATW meetings.
Industry Member Fees
Industry membership fee is CDN $120.00 annually.
In the event a membership lapses for more than one year, you will be asked to reapply as new.
Upon receipt of application, we will confirm you within 1 to 3 days.
Please complete the following application to become an industry member
After submitting your application, please pay for your $120 Industry Membership using PayPal!
By pressing “Submit”, you hereby apply for membership in the B.C. Association of Travel Writers and agree to abide by its rules and regulations. You agree not to hold BCATW nor its individuals or board legally liable if membership is refused or revoked.
Thanks for your application to join BCATW! We’ll get back to you soon.